- Location : Yephyu Village, Tanintharyi Township, Myeik district, Tanintharyi Division.
- Total Land Area : 8700 acres
- Planted area : 4500 acres
- Harvest : 3500 acres
- FFB Yield Percentage : 10 ton/acre (25 ton/ hectare)
- Annual Revenue : 4-5 million USD per annum
- Expected revenue : 10-12 million USD/annual start from 2020
- Future Plan : 10-30 ton/hour CPO Mill and 50 ton/day Refinery Mill
AGRO INDUSTRY PROJECTS
Palm Oil Plantation
This land bank of 3000 acres is located in Tanintharyi Township, Myeik District,Tanintharyi Region.
Mango and AvoCado Farm
This farm also 3000 acres including mango farm 1000 acres and avocado farm 2000 acres located in Yauk Sauk Township, Indaw Region, Southern Shan State.
Teak Wood PLantation
This area (500 acres) located in Bago Mountain Range above sea level 1000 ft, Phyu Township, Bago Division Myanmar teak wood is the "Best and Premium Quality" around the world. So called Golden Teak.
Our oil palm farm is located in Tanintahryi Township, Myeik district, Tanintharyi Region. It is about 11693 acres (4734 Hectare). We have planted about 5419 acres (2194 Hectare) and the remainder 6274 acres (2540 Hectare) is to be developed within the next 2 years.
|Project location||Tanintahryi Township, Myeik district, Tanintharyi Region|
|Total Land Area||11693 acres (4734 Ha)|
|Planted Area||5419 acres (2194 Ha)|
|FFB Yield Percentage||10 ton/acre (25 ton/ hectare)|
|Annual Revenue||4-5 million USD per annum|
|Expected revenue||10-12 million USD/annual start from 2020|
|Future Plan||10-30 ton/hour CPO Mill and 50 ton/day Refinery Mill|